It's not that I have not had the time to blog, its just that I have been way too lazy to put up something. I think it's been almost two weeks since I put up a post. There have been various events and occurrences during this time which this post would surmise.

  • My bike has crossed 1000 kms. So now I can ride above 50 kmph and be a little reckless as well with it. But the maximum that I have been able to reach on B'lore's roads is 70kmph.
  • We had an office outing last week to celebrate the fact that we are now a 500 strong company. It was a nice event held in a resort on the outskirts. The so called 'team-building' games were a pain in the ass but the employee performances and the DJ which followed more than made up for it. Overall it was a better way of spending Saturday rather than loll around at home.
  • My bean bag got delivered last Saturday so my ass has been getting first class treatment for the last week or so. It's very comfortable to sit on and just watch TV the whole day. Basically get as lazy as you can. And it doesn't really cost a fortune. Definitely affordable.
  • Last Sunday also marked the coming of age of Kimi Raikonnen. He has just moved from McLaren to Ferrari and probably made the best decision in his life. This means that starting next season, I will have to support the red team and will officially become Tifosi. Something which I will have to get used to.
  • Last weekend also marked the first time that I was in the office over the weekend. There were some issues which needed to be handled. My manager was very polite and asked me if I could come for some time on Sunday. I just couldn't say no to him and there I was working at the office on a Sunday. Not all that bad since I didn't have anything planned for the day.
  • The previous weekend also marked the first xbhp meet that I had been to. And it was absolutely wonderful. I will dedicate a post to it soon with some pics also. Watch out!
  • Plans are being made for the month end. A 4-day weekend is in the offing and GOA seems to be the destination. And a lot of people from a lot of places seem to be coming together. This could be our first reunion after leaving college. I am just hoping and praying that things work out.
Movies watched:
Lage Raho Munnabhai - don't miss it for your life.
Tokyo Drift - happily skip it.

Movies in the offing:
Pyaar ke Side Effects

Songs on the jukebox:
Tere Bin - Bas Ek Pal
Bas Ek Pal - title song
Rabbi - Zindaggi Rocks
Om - Baba Nagarjuna - it's a wonderfully weird song!