I had so much trouble coming up with this post that I have decided to keep it small and restricted to only what has been going on in my life. There have been so many events which I would like to write about but I just can't seem to pen down my thoughts in a cohesive manner.
Here's what I have been upto:

  • Passed the driving test for a 2-wheeler and will get my license in about a week's time. Don't ask me how I did it, but yes I know how to ride a bike now and I am legally allowed to ride one as well.
  • I have also been reading tons of reviews on the net about tons of bikes and precisely because of this I have not been able to decide on one.
  • I had been to Salem, a small town in Tamil Nadu over the last weekend. I was there to attend a religious function and meet up with a load of relatives who had converged from all over India. I wish my mom had been there, because she would have enjoyed herself to the hilt. She really enjoys being with people and chatting them up.
  • I have officially finished training at work and been assigned a project as well. Seems to be a "high-visibility", critical operation. So I am keeping my fingers crossed.
  • The last week or so I have met so many of my old friends and classmates online in various forums and it has been a wonderful experience. I am surprised myself at how many people I actually remember and how many remember me as well. It's been totally awesome and kinda like a reunion.
  • I have got a load of movies to catch up with at the moment. It's just that getting tickets in Bangalore on the weekend is impossible. There's Omkara which has received a wonderful review especially. by him. Then there is Golmaal, Yun Hota To Kya Hota which have been recommended by friends. I don't know when I am going to get over all this backlog.
  • During my ongoing research into bikes I have found many wonderful sites and biker communities which make for very interesting reading. Okay if you are a dude reading this, you will definitely want to check this. Mind-Blowing. The gals can check it out too and then get your guy to go buy it.
  • There is a lot to look forward to at the moment. Tons of movies, some friends coming into town, getting my new bike and of course riding it all over the place. I just hope I get there soon.
And yeah no more snippets for some time now. I want to get back to writing nice long posts but I am finding it really difficult.